Blue Square have offered a unique deal – a free £5 bet every Friday for four weeks. Read on for further information on how to claim this great and fun bet.
Blue Square are owned by the Rank group, who also own Mecca Bingo. They are perhaps best known for their sponsorship of the Conference Football League and have built a strong online presence.
What’s the Blue Square Free Bet?
As opposed to most free bet offers Blue Square have decided to offer instead a free £5 bet every week (every Friday in fact) for four weeks to new customers.
All the user needs to do is spend a minimum of £5 on a free bet of evens/2.0 or more at Blue Square betting during a working week (see below), and a £5 free bet will land in their trading account on the Friday to spend on a market of their choice.
So what are the Terms and Conditions?
As always there are terms and conditions to claim your free Blue Square bet. These include:
- The offer is for new customers only.
- The four-week period for free bets will start when the first bet is placed, not when the account is opened.
- The bet week runs from Friday 00:00:01 to Thursday 23:59:59
- If you miss a week (i.e. don’t place a bet of up to £5) you will not get that week’s free bet.
- The offer ends on 1st August 2011.
- Bets must be win, single bets at odds of evens or greater.
So, have fun with this weekly free Blue Square bet offer, and good luck.